Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 month break

So I haven't been blogging in a good 3 months. I normally remember to put something up on here when some of my other lazy blogger buddies put something up (in a kinda keeping up with the Jone's sorta way) but everyone seems to be in lazy summer mode. Although now it seems to be fall and I feel obligated to do a quick recap of what has been going on in our lives.

We are now in S.V. Tim has started his new job that he seems to love and I have my own little part time position. I sell hot dogs in front of home depot. :) The girls are loving it down here but seem to miss there old friends but they have already started to make new friends at church.

Resa had her 2nd birthday and we had a small little party to celebrate. It was a fun celebration with pizza and cake at the park. She really liked the cake her Aunt Christen made her. It was the shape of a car. Theresa loves cars. That kid will sit and watch NASCAR all day if we let her.

Enjoy the slide show and I'll try to post more often.

No comments: