Saturday, January 17, 2009

So, another Saturday


Another Saturday is here and it has been quite fun thus far.  I am currently not at home and do not have children with me.  :)  This is a strange concept because, although it is a Saturday, it is not the weekend.  Those come on Mondays and Tuesdays.  But it is the monthly parent's night out hosted by the wonderful people of Praxis church.  The children's ministry staff there ROCKS!!!  Because right now I am at a Starbucks drinking a frappicino and enjoying the music from my sister-in-law's blog.  
So this week has been fun.  Lot's of trips to the park in the most awesome weather.  Theresa is starting to get real brave with the slide and Mara has started to like to play with more playground equipment than just the swing.  

The photo challenge was stymied due to an iffy wi-fi conection.  While at home the stolen wi-fi has been on the fritz and I can't do anything about that.  Then while out with the kids, I'm too busy doing stuff to care about uploading some photos.  But I have mostly been keeping up with it.  Today is Electronics so I just took a picture of my laptop. :)

As a side note.  While I am writing this there is a guy sitting on the street asking for change.  He left his laptop, cell phone, and ipod in Starbucks.  

No comments: